Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rihanna for River Island: LFW


Rihanna for River Island will be launching the Spring/Summer collection of clothing at London Fashion Week. The announcement of this collaboration was revealed back in July 2012 and now we finally get to see what they have to give us.

The collection of clothes and accessories, designed by the Pop singer, will be shown on Saturday 16th February for the media and fans to see for first time.

"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!" - Rihanna





Tuesday 5th March is when the collection will go global in all River Island stores and online. The collection will be shown exclusively in the United States and Japan at the Opening Ceremony.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to see the outcome!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this will be a very interesting collection

    ReplyDelete